Dr. J. K. Verma is senior Assistant Professor of Computer Science & Engineering at Amity School of Engineering & Technology, Amity University, Gurugram India. He received the degree of Ph.D. from Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU), New Delhi, India in 2017, degree of M.Tech from JNU in 2013 and degree of B.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering from Kamla Nehru Institute of Technology (KNIT), Sultanpur, Uttar Pradesh, India in 2008. Over his short career, he has published a numerous papers in peer-reviewed International Journals, books with standard publishers, conference proceedings papers, book chapters. He has organized several international conference, seminars and workshops. He also delivered several invited talks and seminars at several platforms of national and international repute.
He is awardee of prestigious DAAD "A new Passage to India" Fellowship (2015-16) funded by Federal Ministry of Education and Research - BMBF, Germany and German Academic Exchange Service. He worked at JULIUS-MAXIMILIAN UNIVERSITY OF WÜRZBURG, GERMANY (mother of 14 Nobel Laureate) as a Visiting Research Scholar.
His research interest includes cloud computing, Mobile cloud, Machine learning, Soft computing, Fuzzy systems, Pattern recognition, Bio-inspired phenomena and advanced optimization model & computation. He is also served as a reviewer for various International Journals, conferences, and workshops.
- Conference Chair @ ComPE-2020. URL: http://compe2020.com/home.php
- Book titled "Industrial Applications of IoT and Cloud" to be published with CRC Press (Taylor & Francis Group). URL: http://www.jk-verma.com/IAIC-2020/
- Book titled "Migrating Towards Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality" to be published with Springer Nature. URL: http://www.jk-verma.com/ARVR-2020/
- Book titled "Learning and Intelligent Systems" to be published with Springer Nature. URL: http://www.jk-verma.com/LIS-2020/
- Book titled "Healthcare Technology and its Emergent Aspects" to be published with CRC Press (Taylor & Francis Group). URL: http://www.jk-verma.com/HTES-2020/
- ORCID ID: 0000-0003-4103-4218
- Scopus Author ID: 57169905400
- ResearcherID: U-9154-2019